[Help-glpk] GLPK warm start

From: Edgardo Fuchs
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK warm start
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:58:06 -0400

Dear Mr Makhorin,

I want to test GLPK in a thermal power scheduling model that I am
developing.

I have installed the last version of the package under Windows ME and
compiled it with DevC++ 4.01.

For this model, I need to sequentially solve a linear model with slight
changes in the objective function and or rhs coefficients, then a warm start
facility is required.

>From the documentation of GLPK is not very clear how to do it. Could you
please let me know?

Best regards,