[Help-glpk] unofficial Debian package for GLPK

From: Brady Hunsaker
Subject: [Help-glpk] unofficial Debian package for GLPK
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 20:50:22 -0400

I've created an unofficial Debian GNU/Linux package of the newest
release of GLPK.  This is in case any of you are also working on
Debian systems and would like a convenient way to install it.

The package is available at
http://www.isye.gatech.edu/~hunsaker/debian/

Falk Hueffner maintains the official GLPK package.  He and I have been
in contact to determine ways we can work together to keep the official
package up-to-date, but we're both busy and haven't yet sorted it
out.  In the meantime I intend to keep this unofficial package
up-to-date.

Brady

Brady Hunsaker
Georgia Institute of Technology
Program in Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization
School of Industrial and Systems Engineering

E-mail address:   address@hidden