[Help-glpk] Java interface for windows

From: Mritunjay Singh
Subject: [Help-glpk] Java interface for windows
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 09:47:06 -0700 (PDT)

The Java interface (JNI) appears to be for linux only; not for windows. The JNI
author
talks about there being a windows version but the JNI make file appears to be
for linux
only. It looks like it should be possible to either compile it in windows using
a new
make file or to convert the .so file to a .dll file (using dllwrap or
dlltool?). Has
anyone made a dll and if so could they tell me how or send me the dll with the
Java
interface?
Thanks