[Help-glpk] MIP 's Branch

From: luiz . thomaz
Subject: [Help-glpk] MIP 's Branch
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:30:37 -0300

Hi all,

I've got a MIP with 15000 variables (850 binary variables) and I'm using glpsol to resolve it. But sometime (depends of kind of data) glpsol have problems to findd Optimal Integer Solution though a feasiable integer solution have found. My questions is:

- Is there any option (in glpsol) that I config the threshold between Optimal and Feasible Integer Solution ?
- Is there any option that I control the timeout in MIP's branch ?
- Is there something that I could make in the MIP to ease MIP's solution ?

Thanks in advance