[Help-glpk] bug when retrieving solution of MIP

From: Sebastien . deMentendeHorne
Subject: [Help-glpk] bug when retrieving solution of MIP
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:52:01 +0100

Hi,

After succesfully solving a MIP problem with lpx_integer, I try to retrieve
the activity of some integer variable with lpx_get_mip_col and get a:

Assertion failed: vx == floor(vx); file glplpx2.c; line 1157

I think glpk compares the solution 0.99999999 to 1.0 and fails.

However, isn't it a too strong assertion to ask for exact equality of
integer variables ?
Does the algorithm lead to an exact integer solution (and so 0.9999999 is a
bug) ?

May I remove this assertion ?

TX

Sebastien