Re: [Help-glpk] problem running glpk on windows 2000 professional

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] problem running glpk on windows 2000 professional
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:54:59 -0500 (CDT)

WARNING
CONFIDENTIAL
Burn before reading.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 address@hidden wrote:

> I have windows2000 professional
> I installed GLPK from GnuWin32 from sf.net.
> I have the required dll's msvcrt.dll in system and path properly included.
> I properly set the path to bin directory of glpk installation
> when I run glpsol it gives me the follwing error
>
> "The dinamic link library glpk44 could not be found in the specified path"
>
> where as the path till glok44.dll is lying in environment variable

Check to see whather the glpk44.dll is where yoou think it is
and whether it's spelled the way you think it is.
I've had trouble finding Windows-generated files.

> CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and
> may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the
> sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
> it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

I suspect that this is boilerplate added automatically without your consent.
It seems a bit silly on something sent to a mailing list.

--
Mike   address@hidden
"Nothing says it like words if you know how to use them."