[Help-glpk] Addding an extra constraint to the problem-more calrificatio

From: Shubhashis Ghosh
Subject: [Help-glpk] Addding an extra constraint to the problem-more calrification
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:29:01 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

  Further clarification of my previous question.

 I was working with problem lp (m constraints, n variables). Suppose at
certain stage of primal simplex method I have a simplex tableau representing
a feasible solution x* of the problem. Now I want to add
one more constraint ax>=b which is satisfied by x*. The new problem
lp' will have (m+1 constraints, n variables). At the end I want to have
a simplex tableau which has the same feasible solution x* (basis will
contain the previoius basic variables and the new slack veriables).

>From now on I want to work with lp' from that basis removing the problem
lp.

Can anyone tell me how it can be done quickly
using some glpk callable routine?

thanks,
-Shu'