Re[2]: [Help-glpk] [feature] defining sets of dynamic dimensions?

From: Yingjie Lan
Subject: Re[2]: [Help-glpk] [feature] defining sets of dynamic dimensions?
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:54:09 -0700 (PDT)

After playing with the code, I think this feature can
be added to glpk quite easily: in fact, no need to
tough set implementations at all, only the MathProg
parsing code need some modification.

I am afraid problems generated in such way blow up so
quickly that it takes for ever to solve the LP. I have
even used  AMPL+Cplex, but did not solve my problem
successfully within in two hours, I got to find new
ways...

But since nobody is interested in this feature so far,
I will have to keep it to myself. Anyway, glpk is so
cool that I can aford to run it on my own box, with
pretty good performance...thanks.