Re: [Help-glpk] Hooking a solver to GLPK?

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Hooking a solver to GLPK?
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 02:18:26 +0400

>I am wondering if there is any support for hooking
>your own solver to GLPK through some API instead of using the default ones
>provided by GLPK?

There is no specific support. If you wish to hook your own solver to
glpk, you have to obtain all problem data via appropriate api routines,
solve the problem, and store its solution back to the problem object
using lpx_put_solution (for basic lp solution), lpx_put_ipt_soln (for
interior-point lp solution), or lpx_put_mip_soln (for mip solution).
These three routines are intended for internal purposes and therefore
not documented (see them in the file glplpx1.c), however, I can provide
you with all necessary information.

Andrew Makhorin