RE: [Help-glpk] option --orig --wlpt does not work?

From: Noli.Sicad
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] option --orig --wlpt does not work?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:15:17 +1100

Why don't you get the GLPK 4.7 and compile it. 4.7 will give you the
right variable names and constraints instead of x for variables and r
for constraints when you do output cplex format. This is one of the
changes from < 4.6 to 4.7

Then do this:

glpsol --math model.mod --data mc01.data --wcpxlp model.lp

Noli