Re: [Help-glpk] API in GLPK

From: Andrew Walbran
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] API in GLPK
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:30:15 +1200

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 6:03 am, Ajay Joshi wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am trying to compile the "sample.c" under "examples" folder. I
> compiled GLPK using "make" command. I compiled the "sample.c" using "gcc
> sample.c". It gives error "sample.c:5: glpk.h: No such file or directory" .
> I updated the path for "glpk.h" in "sample.c". But it still gives errors.
>
> In addition to "./configure" and "make" , do I need to run any other
> commands to setup the paths?
'make install' will install the library and headers into appropriate places.
You can set a different prefix at the configure step to change where files
are installed to, if for example you want to install to your home directory.
'./configure --help' should explain the relevant options.

Andrew Walbran