[Help-glpk] link to GLPK: Dev-C++ ok, BC++ error.

From: Antonello Lobianco
Subject: [Help-glpk] link to GLPK: Dev-C++ ok, BC++ error.
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:42:39 +0100

Hello,
 after sucesfully linked GLPK with Kdevelop on Linux and Dev-C++ on
Windows, I'm trying with Borland C++.

I placed the extern "C" { #include "glpk.h"} header and place the
directories of include and lib in the project file, but I can't still
have it working.

I get this error message:

Unresolved external '_glp_lpx_create_prob' referenced from..

Then I followed discussion
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2003-04/msg00001.html
and added glpk.lib to the projet, but I get the error

[Linker Error] 'C:\PROGRAMMI\GNUWIN32\LIB\LIBGLPK.LIB' contains invalid
OMF record, type 0x21 (possibly COFF)

..any other idea?? Do I need other packages?? I just installed the
windows binaries using the setup..

Thanks,
  Antonello