Re: [Help-glpk] How to determine which algorithm was used for my problem

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] How to determine which algorithm was used for my problem file?
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:53:06 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Andrew Makhorin quoted me:

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Andrew Makhorin wrote:
> Cannot agree. Even there is the only possible objective value,
> for example, if the integer optimum is the same as the optimum of
> LP relaxation, the problem may be hard.

That was the reason for the "probably" and the "can be".

The problem *might* have been hard, but *probably* wasn't.
The impressed one certainly didn't give enough
information to cause an inference that it was hard.

--
Mike   address@hidden
May you live in interesting times.  --  Drasnian blessing