[Help-glpk] shortest path

From: Rik Fieten
Subject: [Help-glpk] shortest path
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:15:28 +0100

hello all,
I'd like to pose a problem: I have a fairly huge model (600 nodes) and I would like to find the shortest path from all nodes to all nodes. So this wil probably give around 600*600 shortest distances. Because I'm quite new to mathprog and glpk, I took an example of the glpk package (spp.mod). This example works fine, but it calculates only one shortest path (from one (preset) node to another (preset) node). Can I somehow introduce somewhere a kind of "for-loop" (I guess) to solve this problem? Or do you have another solution to my problem? I tried to write all different files, with the same model, but every time a different source (start node) and sink (end node), but it is quite time consuming to read every time this enormous model.
Thanks,
Rik