[Help-glpk] glpk - memory problem

From: Flexeder Andrea
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpk - memory problem
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:16:13 +0400

Hallo glpk-Team,

I would like to thank you for your great lp solver tool which is heavily
used by our analysis software.
Unfortunately we encountered major memory problems when first using the
glpk API naively.
The only way to avoid these memory problems was to call the function
"lpx_free_env()" that you provided.
It could be helpful for other users to mention the existence of this
very helpful function in your reference manual ( as we had to search for
it in your source code).

Additionally it would be nice to have the compiler option "-fPIC" as
default in your Makefile when building for AMD64 machines.

Thank you for your great work. Keep it up.

Yours sincerely,

Andrea Flexeder
address@hidden