[Help-glpk] Re: Calling glpk libs

From: Davide Girlando
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Calling glpk libs
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:39:52 +0000 (UTC)

Andrew Makhorin <mao <at> gnu.org> writes:

> You do not need to install gnuwin32. See:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2006-04/msg00007.html
> about compiling glpk with msvc. To compile glpk under linux use
> the standard procedure (for details see file INSTALL).

Thanks for your suggestions; however I didn't install gnuwin32 as a whole, just
the glpk part, in order to have something handy and ready to use. That's also
why sI got the precompiled packages from Synaptic on Linux. As far as I know,
there's nothing wrong with either. My actual problem is that I cannot run the
libs: the compiler finds the header and the function prototype, but not the
actual function, wherever it is; maybe there's some dll missing, but copying
those from the "bin" directory doesn't work.