Re: [Help-glpk] link glpk with borland c++

From: Erwin Pritanto
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] link glpk with borland c++
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:35:56 +0700

Hi Andrew,

I compiled an example from refman.pdf. It worked well. But when I ran the
.exe file, it gave no result and the WinXP gave a warning.
I traced back, start from runing the 'make all' menu in bc5 and it gave me
comments:

Building...
Compiling c:\bc5\bin\sample-1.cpp
Linking c:\bc5\bin\sample-1.cpp
Error: Unresolved external 'glp_lpx_create_prob()' referenced from
c:\bc5\bin\sample-1.obj

Any suggestion?
1. I opened project options in bc5 to make links with include and lib in
glpk directory or
2. I copied contents both subdirectories and pasted into include and lib in
bc5.
Both cases gave the same error

Many thanks
Erwin