RE: [Help-glpk] call solve statement multiple times

From: Gottfried Lindner
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] call solve statement multiple times
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:10:47 +0200

Sorry that I ask once more because I would like to understand it:

Lpx_read_model is the function for reading a model file. The 3.
parameter gives a file, in which output of the display-command is
written. But this function doesn't solve the problem? And all display
output comes as reaction of this call?
So I don't understand the statement in the MathProg manual on page 30:
"The solve statement causes solving the model, ..."

To solve the model I would call e.g. lpx_simplex. But in what way is the
solution then displayed via a display-statement in the model file?

Thank you

Gottfried Lindner

Mail: address@hidden
Besuchen Sie unsere Homepage: http://www.ublindner.de