[Help-glpk] Is it possible to termination LP

From: Rong, Ying
Subject: [Help-glpk] Is it possible to termination LP
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 00:47:54 +0400

Is it possible to termination LP after upper bound and lower bound within
x%, or it returns a feasible solution after y seconds?

I didn't found any function has such kind of input.

The reason I need this is that we need to solve a LP with different
parameters again and again to get some trade off curve of impact of
different parameters. Each instance of the LP problem usually
takes more than 3 mininutes even with Intel Xeon 2.4GHz. But I don't need
the exact solution.

Thanks

Rong, Ying