Re: [Help-glpk] Problem : basis

From: Cedric[FR]
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem : basis
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:36:31 +0400

I understand the column status.
For row, if I understood well, the row is active if Ax=b
for the problem Ax<=b with x auxiliary variables. So, structural variables =
0

my algorithm is:

->solve problem
->delete columns and rows
->add columns
->resolve problem

But, if I delete column or rows, I must to have a basis solution to resolve
my problem.
So I must resolve my problem after fix the column status

my algorithm become:
->solve problem
->change status
->resolve problem