Re: [Help-glpk] Please help!

From: Ali Baharev
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Please help!
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:30:48 +0200

Hello,

Try this:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gnuwin32/glpk-4.9.exe?use_mirror=surfnet

Good luck!

On 7/11/07, tobias anglevik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
I´m trying to download GLPK and install it but I don´t know how to do it.
Does anyone know how to explain this for a guy how is a rookie in this area.
I have windows XP, do I need anything moore?

When I download and install it a get this under my program files:
gnuwin32-glpk-some word and pdf dokuments.

Where is the program and how do I start it up?

Maybe not the smartest of questions, sorry for that,  but I really need some
help.
/Tobias

Sommarens klädmode på MSN http://salongk.msn.se/