Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Help-glpk Digest, Vol 56, Issue 19

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Help-glpk Digest, Vol 56, Issue 19
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:42:59 GMT

Dang, I've tried reinstalling cygwin several times.  Is there a way to
remove an object from a library?  Maybe make my own libcygwin2.a,
minus the extra malloc, free, exit, or whatever....I'll agree it's a
kludge, but it's the only way out I can see...

Joe McCollum
FIA
Knoxville, TN

Save hundreds of dollars a year with Juno Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit Juno today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-170