[Help-glpk] GLPK termination help

From: Anand Seshadri
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK termination help
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am trying to solve a large scale LP for an airline
scheduling problem and the objective function is to
minimize costs which is in the order of billions of
dollars. While trying to solve this problem using
GLPK, GLPK continues to solve till the difference in
the objective function values between the nth and
n+200th iterations is about $10, which for such a
large problem is unnecessary. I wish to know if I can
stop GLPK when the difference between the objective
function values between the nth and n+200th iterations
is about $1,000,000 instead of $10.

Thanks
Anand

photos & more.