[Help-glpk] Stop execution

From: Enrico Ferrari
Subject: [Help-glpk] Stop execution
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:38:43 +0300

Hi,
I am currently using the glpk package in a C code. Since in many cases
the execution time is very high, I would like to know wheter a method to
stop the search for minimum reporting an approximate minimum exists.
For example it could be interesting to stop the execution when a
feasible solution has been found without looking for optimal solution.

I tried to modify the tolerance (TOLBND) but nothing seems to change. I
noticed that a limit in time or iterations can be set, but in that case
execution stops and reports an error, while I would like the execution
to go on...

Can you help me?

Thanks
          Enrico