Re: [Help-glpk] Stop execution

From: Ali Baharev
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Stop execution
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:49:28 +0100

Dear Enrico,

I could not understand your problem clearly but there was a similar
discussion. I think you can implement what you need via callback
routines. Please see Andrew's responses:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2007-08/msg00008.html

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2007-08/msg00009.html

Good luck,

Ali