[Help-glpk] evaluation of MathProg iODBC and MySQL table drivers needed

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] evaluation of MathProg iODBC and MySQL table drivers needed
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 19:48:04 +0300

Heinrich Schuchardt contributed two table drivers (iODBC and MySQL)
to be used in the MathProg translator. Now these drivers have been
included in the glpk distribution and need to be evaluated.

If there is someone on the list who could help in evaluation, please
contact me, and I will post the distribution tarball via e-mail (the
tarball size is about 1.8 Mb).

Testing should be performed under GNU/Linux. By default both drivers
iODBC and MySQL are enabled. Command-line options --disable-iodbc or
--disable-mysql can be passed to the configure script to disable one
of the drivers, if necessary.

Thank you,

Andrew Makhorin