RE: [Help-glpk] VBA/dll for Excel

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] VBA/dll for Excel
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:46:42 -0400

I just tried glpk_4_27.dll from your distribution, and am having a
difficulty.

In the following VBA code,

    Dim lp       As Long

    lp = glp_create_prob()
    glp_set_prob_name lp, "sample"

The line "lp = glp_create_prob()" works, but the next line
(glp_set_prob_name lp, "sample") gets an error message of "Bad DLL
calling convention".  Are these function calls based on the "stdcall"
convention?  I can get both lines to work in my version of the DLL when
I explicitly use the __stdcall __export modifiers.  But I wanted to test
out your build with Visual Studio as opposed to mine with Turbo C++.

-Marc