Re: [Help-glpk] glpk packages

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk packages
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 19:56:00 +0200

Hello Jean-Philippe,

You can  see details of the Fedora GLPK package on
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/glpk

Bugs concerning Fedora can be posted at
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

You can download the current source version of GLPK from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.28.tar.gz
using wget.

To install use
tar -xzf glpk-4.28.tar.gz
cd glpk-4.28
./configure
./make

You may want to install MySQL and iODBC before to gain SQL support.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------