Re: [Help-glpk] glpksol default settings

From: Marcin Mucha
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpksol default settings
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:41:36 +0200

Thanks, I changed it and I can kind of reproduce glpsol's behaviour,
but now I pinpointed the problem to this LP:
http://www.mimuw.edu.pl/~mucha/lpQ_bad.txt

glpsol --cpxlp lpQ_bad.txt
give UNBOUNDED solution here. However, both
glpsol --std --cpxlp lpQ_bad.txt
and
glpsol --adv --cpxlp lpQ_bad.txt
which is kind of weird. Also neither lpx_adv_basis nor lpx_std_basis
seem to solve the problem from C++ API level. Could anyone please tell
me what I am missing here?

Marcin

--
Dwell not on close decisions, and thus, when you play against
dwellers, you will make reciprocal gains in energy conservation and

Tommy Angelo