Re: [Help-glpk] Displaying non-zero values only

From: Yaron Kretchmer
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Displaying non-zero values only
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:11:39 +0800

This works- perfect!

Thanks Xypron

Regards
Yaron

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 8:52 PM, xypron <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Yaron,

set I := 1..8;
set J := 1..8;
set A dimen 3 := { (3, 4, 2), (7, 8, 1) };
var v{i in I, j in J}, >= 0;
minimize sum : sum{i in I, j in J} v[i,j];
s.t. constraint {(i,j,x) in A}:
 v[i,j] >=  x;
solve;
table result { i in I, j in J : v[i,j] > 0 } OUT 'iODBC'
 'DSN=glpk;UID=glpk;PWD=gnu'
 'DROP TABLE IF EXISTS yaron_result'
 'CREATE TABLE yaron_result (i INT, j INT, v INT )'
 'yaron_result' :
 i, j, v[i,j];
printf "Non-zero results\n";
for { i in I, j in J : v[i,j] > 0 }
 printf "v[%d, %d] = %d\n", i, j, v[i,j];
end;

Best regards

Xypron