[Help-glpk] Different results obtained from v4.9 on Windows running in d

From: Huy Nhiem Nguyen
Subject: [Help-glpk] Different results obtained from v4.9 on Windows running in different PC.
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:43:13 +0300

Hi all,

I #39;ve solved the same GLPK model by v4.9 on Windows by both a very slow/old
PC and a very fast PC, and I obtained different results. The fast PC gave a
higher value (maximization objective function). Could anyone tell me something
this problem?

Thanks very much,

Best,

Neo Nguyen

Hi all,

I've solved the same GLPK model by v4.9 on Windows by both a very slow/old PC and a very fast PC, and I obtained different results. The fast PC gave a higher value (maximization objective function). Could anyone tell me something this problem?

Thanks very much,

Best,

Neo Nguyen