Re: [Help-glpk] is it possible to determine the value a nb variable will

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] is it possible to determine the value a nb variable will take?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:34:05 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009, Selçuk Cihan wrote:

well, since our grades are already posted for the homework, i will be
glad to share the code.

this is a zip file of 27kb size
http://www.2shared.com/file/4613418/36e26fd8/TabuSearch.html

Thank you for the code.
I noticed that you used the lpx_warm_up function iteratively.
IIRC lpx_warm_up is good for setting an initial basis,
but is rather slow as a pivot mechanism.
I'm pretty sure it will refactor the basis from scratch every time.
That said, I'm not sure the API provides another mechanism for a custom pivot.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.