Re: [Help-glpk] Patch for GLPK 4.35 to support SWIG

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Patch for GLPK 4.35 to support SWIG
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:18:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello Kelly,

>> Today, I went ahead and packaged them into a patch file so that
>> (hopefully) they can make it into the
>> trunk and save me the effort of maintaining my own local GLPK copy.

I appreciate you patch.

GLPK compiles fine with the double definitions removed from include/glpk.h.

I would propose to put glpk.i into a new directory swig/ because when
calling
swig -java glpk.i
a lot of new files will be created in the same directory as glpk.i.

It might make sense to add makefiles for some common languages like java.

Best regards

Xypron