[Help-glpk] Re: glpkmex

From: Sam Seaver
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: glpkmex
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 02:59:15 +0300

Dear Andrew,

I had trouble running glpkmex because the matlab internal libraries
were intended for GCC 4.2.0 and was using the gcc compiler version
4.3...

I manually compiled the glpkmex by using gcc instead of g++, as I
figured the code was in 'c' anyway, and it now gives me this error
when I try to run it:

>> glpktest1
LP problem
??? Invalid MEX-file
'/home/workspace/seaver/Phenom_FBA/COBRA/glpkmex/glpkcc.mexglx':
/home/workspace/seaver/Phenom_FBA/COBRA/glpkmex/glpkcc.mexglx:
undefined symbol: _glp_lpx_write_freemps.

I'm starting to think that I'll have to download and install gcc
4.2.0, will I have to do that?