Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK re-endrant

From: Antonello Lobianco
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK re-endrant
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:02:14 +0200

In my case I have a C++ program (an agent-based model) that instances
many objects (agents). Each istance owns its own small glpk problem
and solve it independently from the other instances (in a per-agent
loop).

So in my case, reentrant would make a huge difference ;-)

So.. is it enought to do a "search and replace" for strerror and
strtok on the src tarball and add the __thread attribute on the tls
pointer (file glplib02.c) before configure/compiling on a i386 {Linux
box && MinGW} to have glpk reentrant ?

That would be great!

Antonello

--