Re: [Help-glpk] Missing end statment.

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Missing end statment.
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Vera,

the last statement of the model and of the data file should be:
end;

Otherwise you get a warning
"warning: unexpected end of file; missing end statement inserted"
This will not stop the model from being solved.

If you start a comment with /* and forget the closing */ you will get an
error
"terminating execution: unexpected end of file; comment sequence incomplete"

If neither is your problem, please, provide an example file and the version
of
GLPK you are using.

Best regards

Xypron