[Help-glpk] Binary integer programming

From: George Athanasiou
Subject: [Help-glpk] Binary integer programming
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:16:42 +0200

Hello,

I’m trying to solve a binary integer programming problem. I’m using matlab (bintprog function) and the problem is that I get a single optimal solution (with brunch techniques). I know that my problem has more than one solutions (with equal cost). Is there any way to get complete set of solutions with GLPK?

Thank you,

George Athanasiou

cid:image003.png@01C7EF20.8CC37480

 George Athanasiou

 Ph.D. Candidate

 University of Thessaly

 Department of Computer and Communications Engineering

 Centre for Research and Technology Hellas

 Glavani 37 & 28 Oktovriou

 38221, Volos, Greece

 Tel:  +30 24210 74553

 Fax: +30 24210 74668