Re: [Help-glpk] Can you help me?

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Can you help me?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:51:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009, Ali Baharev wrote:

There is nothing wrong.

It seems to me you have chosen the bounds to be the minimum and
maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer.

But your bounds are converted to double precision variables, and GLPK
checks bounds accordingly, the relative error is less than 1.0e-9
which is OK.

You can force GLPK to treat your variables as integers and if that is
what you need.

Not good enough.
The answer given is all integer.
'Twould be necessary to give GLPK a flag that
requires an error less than about .23E-9.

I could not understand the purpose of your example, it has an analytic solution.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.