Re: [Help-glpk] RE: Feature request - option to flush output

From: Sylvain Fournier
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] RE: Feature request - option to flush output
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:00:03 -0300

I don't use GLPK this way. In fact, I am using the Java library inside my code. And that's why I don't want to redirect the stdout either, because I have other outputs that may be redirected to other files.
My question was: does there exist a function in the GLPK allowing this redirection, only for the GLPK routines? I see that there is a routine glp_term_hook, but I'd like to see an example (in Java) of how to use it in the case of the Java interface developed by Xypron (http://winglpk.sourceforge.net/).