Re: [Help-glpk] Re: GLPK vs. SCIP for solving MIP Click to flag this po

From: Yaron Kretchmer
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: GLPK vs. SCIP for solving MIP Click to flag this post
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:51:20 -0700

Yes, I've checked it out. It's similar in concept , but has some differences
      -I do not believe you get database connectivity with Zimpl
      - Zimpl allowes you to  model if-then-else relationships between
variable, dealing with the conditional variables under the hood,
whereas GLPK forces you to make everything explicit.

The path Mathprog->GLPK->LP->SCIP works fine.

Cheers
Kretch