[Help-glpk] Re: Switching Indexes within an expression (Inline)

From: Thilo Bohr
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Switching Indexes within an expression (Inline)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:28:58 +0200

Thilo Bohr schrieb:
Hi,

given the following Parameter:

param x {b in B, a in A, c in C};
param y {b in B, a in A, c in C};
param z {b in B, a in A, c in C} :
  (x[b, a, c] + y[b, a, c]);
param result {b in B, c in C, a in A} : z[a, b, c];

As you can see, the result has the Indexes a and b switched.

Is there a construct that allows me define the result Parameter without the need of the z Parameter?

I.e. is it possible to switch the indexes a und b inline (i.e. within the expression)?

The following does not work:

param result {b in f, c in i, a in m} :
  (x[b, a, c] + y[b, a, c])[a, b, c];

Sorry, that actually should read: