[Help-glpk] CPLEX API - missing routines

From: Chris Alford
Subject: [Help-glpk] CPLEX API - missing routines
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:39:46 +1100

Hi,

I want to use the CPLEX API interface code supplied with the distribution to link an existing application with GLPK.  The notes supplied indicate that the API roughly matches CPLEX 9.0.

Going through the list of unresolved external symbols, I have identified a small number of routines that are not currently available in the API.

The routine of greatest concern is CPXchgcoeflist.  From the GLPK manual the only routine I can find to load up coefficients is glp_load_matrix, which assumes all coefficients are supplied in one call.

Has anyone else found a workaround to implement CPXchgcoeflist?  My existing application relies heavily on CPXchgcoeflist to incrementally build up the matrix, and would prefer to not have to rework the original application.

Thanks for your assistance.

Chris