Re: [Help-glpk] Need help on interval planning constraint - Basic Bar an

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Need help on interval planning constraint - Basic Bar and Line Graphs (GNU Plot) in GLPK/MathProg
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:45:16 +0700

Good point. I am thinking of studying R-package for statistics purposes before.

R runs as well in GUSEK/SciTe and R supports reading csv files as well.

Reading csv file in R-package
http://www.cyclismo.org/tutorial/R/input.html#fwf

But GNU Plot has simplier syntax similar to GMPL (MathProg)

Probably, I should get use of <- in R instead of the common = sign in
most scripting languages.

Thanks, Noli