[Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:15:30 +0700

Hi Luiz,

> I can re-enable Scite java support in Gusek, sure, but I need to do it
> carefully. I remember when i've released first version of Gusek, Andrew
> have pointed some things like "be more simple" - and I think that is a
> good idea =) If Gusek needs to support a lot of languages, like Scite,
> will be better just help Scite to support GLPK files... =)

Yes, I understand the KISS principle - "keep it simple stupid" or
"keep it simple and stupid" - a Joke version.

Probably, you can just offer java.properties, python.properties, etc.
download in gusek.sourceforce.net for Java-GLPK PyMathProg and PyGLPK
users.

I tried to installed SciTE-ru from http://code.google.com/p/scite-ru/
here, but it messed up my GUSEK installation. SciTe-ru will take over
GUSEK. Delete it.

I want to run MathProg, do my graph (i.e. gnuplot and R), a bit of
python and GIS (e.g R-sig-GEO) in GUSEK. Probably later on, we can put
examples in GUSEK using the tools.

Thanks, Noli