Re: [Help-glpk] Help with GLPK installation

From: Saint Of Me
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Help with GLPK installation
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:01:29 +0100

Just run the glpsol utility from the command-line as follows:

  $ glpsol -m foo.mod -d foo.dat

If you did 'make install', the glpsol executable must be installed
in '/usr/local/bin'; otherwise, if './configure' and 'make' were
successful, you can find it in subdirectory 'glpk/examples'.

I do "make install" but in /usr/local/bin I haven't glpsol, instead there is in example dir.
But if I do "glpsol -m prod.mod", the shell return this message:
examples guess$ glpsol -m prod.mod
-bash: glpsol: command not found

I use MacOS X on Intel.