Re: [Help-glpk] Help with GLPK installation

From: Yingjie Lan
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Help with GLPK installation
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:19:16 -0800 (PST)

> I searched in /usr/local/bin/ glpsol file but I don't
> found it, so I asked this.

I tried the ./config ./make ./make install thing with 4.40,
and it didn't work either, I did some hack to move files
around to get it work. It seems there was a .lib folder
under the example folder, where some *.so files reside there.
I am not sure for 4.42 though, but I suspect the problem
persists...also note that former versions of glpk worked just
fine with the ./config ./make ./make install thing before
on the same machine. I don't know for sure, but could there
be some scripts broken?