Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.9

From: Luiz M. M. Bettoni
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Gusek : a GLPK IDE for Windows - 0.2.9
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:22:30 -0300

Hi, All!

The support to GLPK LP/MIP files will be fully added on next Gusek release.

To use (and test) this files, please substitute "gmpl.properties" file on Gusek folder by the one attached.
Please note that some shortcuts has changed (see tools menu).
Comments syntax highlight will be handled only on next release.

Hugs,
Luiz