Re: [Help-glpk] Problem importing gnulpk-java files in java project

From: Sana Jawad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem importing gnulpk-java files in java project
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:22:56 -0800

Hi,

Than alot Carlos this solved the file include error.

Now I am getting error while reading the model. The return value of readModel function comes out to be null, which throws NULL pointer exception when solver2.simplex() command is run.

I have tried giving the absolute path of mod file as file; but it does not make any difference. However, if I execute this model from lpsolve or gusek, it solves the problem in no time.

Can anyone please tell me that what could be the problem.

Thanks,
Sana