Re: [Help-glpk] glpk download

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk download
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 16:40:44 +0300

>      i am facing difficulty in installing the glpk-4.42.tar.gz. The
> operating system i am using is microsoft windows-32 bit.
> i am unable to open the files that are downloaded. Is there any
> special software to open   install glpk. please help me. awaiting reply

Easiest way is to use GUSEK - GLPK IDE for Windows
http://gusek.sourceforge.net/gusek.html

You can download it from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gusek/

After download, unzip in C drive or any folder, find gusek.exe and run
it, Open your model in Gusek then go to Tools - Compile or Go to run
you model.

Also you can download pre-compiled Windows binaries from:
http://winglpk.sourceforge.net/

If you would like to compile glpk by yourself, unpack the glpk tarball
(with winzip, winrar, or a similar utility) in a working subdirectory,
enter subdirectory w32, and run one of the batch scripts you will find
there. Before running look at comments within the batch script.