Re: [Help-glpk] Cross Platform IDE for mathprog development.

From: Chris Wolf
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Cross Platform IDE for mathprog development.
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:51:20 -0400

Actually, I won't be able to look into an Eclipse plugin until I resolve some
build issues of the JNI code on MacOS.  Currently, when I run "make check",
I get:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _glp_error_hook
  Referenced from:
/Users/cwolf/src/glpk-java-1.0.13/swig/.libs/libglpk_java.0.28.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _glp_error_hook
  Referenced from:
/Users/cwolf/src/glpk-java-1.0.13/swig/.libs/libglpk_java.0.28.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

Note that I had to build a 64 bit version of the shared library since Java-1.6
on
MacOS is a 64 bit VM.  I will look into switching back to java-1.5 and
attempting
to get the JNI code working with a 32 bit VM...

   -Chris